3 months ago
There is just 1 week remaining in Microsoft Azure Responsible AI Hackathon. Submissions are due June 06 before 5:00pm EDT
Start your submission now
Starting a submission is a good way to make sure that your app meets the requirements. There’s nothing worse than getting to the deadline, only to realize that you’re missing a key component. Start here
Remember: once you submit a project, you can keep editing it as needed at any time prior to the submission deadline. Need a primer on how the submission form works? Head over to our submission form tutorial.
Prepare your video
We know as devs and innovators, your expertise normally lies behind the scenes, however, the submission video needs time too! It's often the first (and sometimes only!) thing that judges review.
Your video tells the story behind your submission, providing a clear to showcase your software and talent:
- You only have 5 minutes to make an impression; make it count!
- Prep your elevator pitch and don’t forget to include
- How your project meets the hackathon requirements
- Azure tools you used
- If you integrated Responsible AI principles
- Demo your project in a way that shows judges how real-world users will interact and benefit from it
- Time-saving Tip
- Write out your script and practice it before you record to ensure you cover everything in the time limit without diminishing the quality of your explainer
- Pro(crastinator) Tip
- We CANNOT stress this enough: Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video! Due to file size, format, and your Internet connection, uploading a video to Facebook Video, YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours
- There have been many times a submission becomes ineligible due to errors with video rendering and uploading
Lights, Camera, Action!