over 1 year ago
There are just two weeks left to enter your submission to the Microsoft Azure Responsible AI Hackathon. Submissions are due June 06 before 5:00pm EDT.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) Make sure all of your teammates are invited and have accepted their invitations to join your submission!
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you creating an open-source application prototype that runs on Azure, with Azure AI and data services?
- Did you integrate Responsible AI principles to be eligible for the Bonus Integration of Responsible AI Prizes?
- What does your project run on? Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Apps, or Azure Spring Cloud?
- What Azure AI services did you use? Azure Applied AI Services, Azure Cognitive Services, or Azure Machine Learning?
- What Azure data services did you use? Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cache for Redis, or Azure Database for MySQL?
- Did you provide an Azure Reference Architecture outlining a high-level overview of the tools and devices used within the application?
- Are all of your teammates added to your submission form? Remind them to accept the invitation so that they’re listed on the project submission!
- Have you created a submission video? Is your video public, coherent and shows your app working? Reminder: any content over five minutes will not be viewed by judges.
- Did you provide a link to your working prototype to test out?
- Did you provide a link to your code repository? Did you make sure your repo is public with one of the below open source licenses on it?