6 months ago
Submissions are due Monday, June 06 before 5:00pm EDT. Submit here
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you creating an open-source application prototype that runs on Azure, with Azure AI and data services?
- Did you integrate Responsible AI principles to be eligible for the Bonus Integration of Responsible AI Prizes?
- What does your project run on? Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Apps, or Azure Spring Cloud?
- What Azure AI services did you use? Azure Applied AI Services, Azure Cognitive Services, or Azure Machine Learning?
- What Azure data services did you use? Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cache for Redis, or Azure Database for MySQL?
- Did you provide an Azure Reference Architecture outlining a high-level overview of the tools and devices used within the application?
- Are all of your teammates added to your submission form? Remind them to accept the invitation so that they’re listed on the project submission!
- Have you created a submission video? Is your video public, coherent and shows your app working? Reminder: any content over five minutes will not be viewed by judges.
- Did you provide a link to your working prototype to test out?
- Did you provide a link to your code repository? Did you make sure your repo is public with one of the below open source licenses on it?
Best of luck — can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with.